Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Coach's Weekly Update - Sept. 22nd

This will be my last weekly update for a few weeks since I’m heading to Europe on vacation. Below I’ve provided a schedule of rides for the time I’m gone, in the post right before this one and on the Upcoming rides section. I’m sure you will be able to coordinate amongst yourselves. By the time I return it will be time to send off the Death Valley riders - how time flies.

To the Whitefish riders we are still anxious to hear about how things went. Don’t worry about posting to the blog, just reply all to the email and let us know about the ride. Also, send any photos or links to photos and I’ll add those to the photo gallery. Same goes for the Vermont riders.

Stacey would like to have a ride presence at the walk, so give that some consideration and contact her about participating.

We had great representation this past Saturday at the HOPE ride. There were 11 JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes Indiana members there, and a few from the Cinci chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.