Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Coach's Weekly Update - October 15th

Dear Team,
I'm back from my European vacation, but still recovering from jetlag and a cold I picked up in Munich. As I'm sure you are all aware, our final JDRF ride is the weekend in Death Valley. Dan, Bob, Kevin G., Gary, Michael & Rick are on their way out to California, last update I got they were in Denver, probably enjoying a beer in the desert by now - Good Luck Guys!

For those who are still in town check out www.cibaride.org for some fun rides this weekend. Due to my illness I probably won't be riding this weekend, but I encourage you to communicate with each other about participating in some of these rides. Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.