Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Great Time!

Hello! I have to admit that I had a great time at the Spin Class on Sunday. I always love hanging out with you riders and hopefully I'm proving to you that I will get out and ride with you one day! And when I say ride with you I mean a training ride:) If you are able to have another class this Sunday have fun! I will be in Nashville with some of my friends celebrating a couple 30th birthdays!

You guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.