Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Sorry I was Late

Alex you have no idea how happy I was to see you when I finally got to the meet point on Saturday :)

Great ride everyone, and I enjoyed meeting all the people who are new to me as well as seeing some old familiar faces! (I don't mean that their faces were old, but definitely familiar)

I enjoyed dining with Todd and Amy who have a 3 year old son who is type 1 and are going to Whitefish!

The weather is supposed to be decent again this Saturday, so I hope we have another great ride coming :)

Peace

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.