Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Southwestway Park Ride

I just wanted to say that last night was a great ride!!

The course is excellant for us flatlanders to train for the upcoming rides (non of which are flat)

One really nice little pull and some decent descents......perhaps I should never juxapose those 2 words again :)

Thanks Keven for leading it!

I was great to see you riding again Alex!

It was nice to meet people I had not met!

Plus, I am going to have to start bringing my road bike if I am going to keep up with Gary :)

Happy riding

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.