Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Training for Death Valley

Death Valley riders,
Since our Vermont & Montana rides are fast approaching I have been thinking about what happens after that and rest assured, I will not desert you. I have put together a Death Valley training schedule http://groups.google.com/group/jdrfindianaridetocure/web/2009%20JDRF%20Training%20Schedule%20updated%20Aug%2011.xlsx?hl=en (go to the 3rd tab); you can also get to this document by clicking the Training Schedule link on the left hand side of the blog. Most of you are well ahead of where you need to be, so I'm not concerned, but you will need to keep up with the riding. Since I won't have my bike from Aug. 20th to about Sept. 10th I've listed CIBA rides that might be of interest. I will plan to organize our regular weekday rides, although may need some help from a few of you. I will plan to organize a 90 mile ride on Sept. 12th and the HOPE ride is Sept. 19th and I know a number of you will plan to do that ride. After that I'm out of the country, but I can always provide you with some routes.
Pedal on!
Coach Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.