Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Great Year!

I echo Dan's comments about an enjoyable lunch and glad to know we have already got at least one new riders for next year. It has been a great year and we aren't quite done, Brian will be riding in Arizona a few weeks from now - GOOD LUCK!

Plans are already underway for next year, including a new name (you'll be hearing more about that shortly) and a lot of activities starting in January, so stay tuned. Even though the riding is almost done, the Ride Committee is still working (Thanks Dan, Bob, Kate, Amy, Susan & Stacey).

Tomorrow I have my knee surgery so I'll be up and running at full speed early next year.

Next October I'll be in Death Valley - I hope you will all join me.

Coach Alex

PS - send me links to any photos, I'll be getting them onto the blog in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.