Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday Ride

Nice ride with Mr. Karnak from my house downtown and back, he sang Primrose Lane for me. We rode with marathon runners for a bit then cut over to Mass Ave for some coffee and apple fritters. Looked for Mike Scwhab in the marathon, once again those familiar words ring out, where's Mike? We looked for Berger too, musta just missed him,we did however see a new cafe on 54th called Mammas Morning Cafe, it looks kinda interesting.

I might be convinced to do some cooler weather rides, nothing below zero and no, rain, snow or slush please.

Pedal on.

1 comment:

  1. You guys should have stopped by my house, I was out there with my crutches watching the runners go by. Saw Susan Brown (our Board Champion) walking. Didn't see Michael or Bob either.

    ReplyDelete

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.