Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Stung by Killer Bees

Just a note to let all of my fellow riders know that it was great to see you yesterday evening at NEBO Ridge (way to briefly)

I managed to hang on to the killer B group for a little over 15 miles last night before getting dropped..... maybe next time I'll hang on for all 30 miles. My average ended up being 19.1 in spite of doing most of the ride by my lonesum :)

Sorry I won't be seeing you guys again for the next 2 weekends, I am learning to swim this weekend and next weekend I am doing the Indiana Down Triathlon.

Hopefully we are doing the Southwestway Park ride on Tuesday??? I will be there regardless and plan to do the Observatory Hill turn arround again.

Peace, Love and Happiness

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.