Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Thanks for a great ride!

This note is a bit tardy, but I wanted to say thanks to Tony, Kevin G., Kevin S., Sarah & Michael for the ride on Wednesday.  Truth be told, I was not very excited about the ride - it was hot, I was tired, I had been sick the day before and I would have much rather gone home and slept on the couch, but since I had the map, I thought I'd better show up.  I actually felt better once I got there and despite being a bit slow intially, I had a great ride.  I would have to say though the best part was Tony's fall.  No I'm not being mean, he and his bike were fine and it was funny to see him lean over onto the grass in slow motion.  I'm feeling much better about riding on Saturday - see everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.