Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today's short, painful ride

The last few months I've been riding with my parents.  They've gotten into biking, bought brand new bikes and have wanted to hit the trails.  So, all of my rides have been flat.

That's fine ... except I rode today over by Eagle Creek.  Read: Fishback and other hills :)

Wow.  12 miles and 2 sore legs later I crawled home.  The good news is my riding bruise on my calf is healing nicely :)

I hope you all are enjoying your rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.