Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sunday's CIBA/JDRF Ride

Just a note to let you all know that for however briefly, it was great to see all of you on Sunday and the ride was a bit more of a work out than I bargained for :)

The ride was very well marked and the SAGs were well spaced and staffed with ....mostly pleasent people.... (grin)..... I totally enjoyed myself! Bob K told me to ride carefully every time that he saw me and that he did not want to have to pick me up off the road, so all in all I think that we can count the ride a success!!!

None the less, I took Monday off and will be riding hills tonight out of Southwestway Park with who ever ends up showing up.

Keep on Riding!!!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.