Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Monday, August 23, 2010

a perfect morning for a ride

Danny and I had the loveliest morning yesterday. We met at Broad Ripple, rode downtown and came back along the White River Greenway, then rode up the Monon to the Hagan-Burke trail and finally headed back to Broad Ripple again. 45 miles total, then I had to fly away home for kid responsibilities after. I haven't done much trail riding, and it was very interesting. Dodged pedestrians, saw some awesome dogs, checked out all the miserable looking joggers (I was soooo glad to be on a bike instead), and just enjoyed the time on two wheels. Sometimes I get so focused on being serious about my training that I forget I should take time just to have fun, too. Yesterday was a great reminder of that! What a great ride. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.