Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Check out these hot wheels

In the heat of summer, there is nothing more appropriate than riding around on a stylish bike! While I'm just getting into cycling, I can still appreciate a gorgeous bike…especially if Gucci’s Cruiser Bicycle is involved!


Ohh la la ... I think I'm in love!! My husband will laugh at me when he sees it ... but I have to say, I think I'd look pretty good on this bike :)

Alright all you Cannondale riders, stop rolling your eyes! HAHHAHA


Ladies, back me up ... this is one hot ride!

1 comment:

  1. I ride a cruiser as well as a road bike. The cruiser is great for a family ride! Though I am not sure you will ever see me on a gucci cruiser for $6K. OUCH! Though I agree it is a sweet bike!

    ReplyDelete

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.