Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pizza Hut Fundraiser

My local Pizza Hut has agreed to host a fundraiser so I can raise money for the ride!!!  So, if you live near Brownsburg (or don't mind driving a little bit) come out on Tuesday, May 25th!! Bring the flier (I'll have to e-mail it to you if you're interested; heather.chastain@gmail.com) and eat anytime that day! It doesn't matter if it's dine-in/carry out or delivery!

Lenny's also agreed to do something for me, but the manager and I keep missing each other ... more to come on that :)

My mom, husband and I are going to Chili's tomorrow for dinner to help raise money for the organization.
Eating for a good cause is ALWAYS a good idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.