Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Monday, May 17, 2010

I've had a really good Monday!

Normally, rainy days and Mondays always get me down :) but today has been a phenomenal day!  It was so good, I even went out and bought 3 lottery tickets!!

--I was able to use my fly girl charm to convince Sprint to give me a replacement blackberry for free, despite the fact I'm beyond warranty and don't have insurance on it.  WOOT WOOT!

--Then I found out I came into some money I wasn't expecting! HOLLA!!

--A friend shared a job opportunity a friend of hers sent out to only a few people in an e-mail and immediately hit me up! YESSS!!!

--AND my doctor finally diagnosed what was wrong with me! (Save the sarcastic jokes LOL)  Nothing serious, but frustrating and now it's over!!!  WHEW!

I'm sending good karma out to all of you for the rest of the week!!! See you all Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.