Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

35 miles, BAABBY!

What a lovely afternoon ride!!  I rode from my house to the B&O trail and back.  I admit, it was an abbreviated 25 mile B&O ride ... hey, I had to make sure my legs had enough juice to get home!

This is PERFECT weather!! I absolutely love it.  The wind was blowing harder than I realized ... so parts of the ride were more intense ... I was going for a low key sort of ride today.

It was great fun and I passed by these 2 little girls who have a lemonade stand.  They are trying to raise money to help the animals affected by the Gulf oil spill.  How freakin sweet.  I went back after I cleaned up and wrote a story on them -- pictures, video and all!  I hope to have the story published in the Flyer and the Indy Star. (I'll keep you posted on that!)  Also ... if you are near Tilden and Jefferson Streets in Brownsburg, help the girls out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.