Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Knee high by the fourth of July?

Apparently it's a good year for corn in Indiana!

I was unable to make it to Southwestway or Nebo this week, but I did find a trainer on craigslist for those days when my crazy family schedule or weather woes keep me from the road. Still, road miles are ever so much better. So, this morning I sneaked away at daybreak for a nice solo ride to Lebanon and back. It was gorgeous, the stifling heat hadn't made its appearance yet. Just the right temperature, birds singing, blue skies. I'm experimenting with some new routes, getting tired of the same old thing. It's fun to see some different sights. :)

Happy riding, everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Friday morning was perfect. I got 50 solo miles as well. Sometimes solo is good. Be safe

    ReplyDelete

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.