Thirteen years and counting.....join us as we share our journey toward a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Observatory!

I was happy to make it to Southwestway park to join Michael and Tony for the Tuesday training ride this week. I have been able to make this ride a couple times but this was my first trip up observatory this year. It was certainly a challenge but I didn't hate it as much as the first and only other time I have climbed it!

I really appreciate Michael's tidbits on becoming a better rider. They have helped me tremendously! Thanks Michael.

Ride Happy!
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010

Indiana Cure Chasers 2010
Death Valley October 2010

For more information about JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes...

Contact the Indianapolis office at 317-469-9604

Go to Indiana Cure Chasers website OR JDRF website.